Tucked in a far corner of the national park, this accommodation still has a lot of followers who want to just spend some time in Pench. The resort is dotted with 6 beautifully carved tree houses that sit on top of the Mahua trees and 6 on ground cottages. The accommodation can also be easily converted into the deck where people can sit back and relax watching the natural bounty unfold in front of them. Spotted deer, civets, wild boars, jackals, and jungle cats are some of the wild species that tourists get to sight here. The property is a complete mix of modern and traditional and gives a great rustic vibe all in all.
- 6 Luxury Treehouse made of sandalwood
- Air-conditioned treehouse with 24 hours backup
- Dining Room
- Round the clock room service
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service
- Doctor on call
Some of the facilities that Pench Tree Lodge offers are an organic garden tour where people can participate in farming and gardening activities, go for cycling excursions, jeep safari, trip to bazaars, and village tours.
|AC Tree House
● Hotel check in & check out time @ 1200 hrs noon
● Above per night rate includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
● Taxes will be Extra.
● US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.
● The hotel rates are not valid from 20 Dec to 05 Jan. Also a mandatory supplementary cost would be applicable extra for festival periods such as Long weekend, Diwali, Christmas & New year.
More Hotels & Resorts in Pench